Search This Blog

Sunday, July 17, 2011

iBid2Save, What about you?

Today I want to talk about a company I love called iBid2Save. What is it? Why do I like it? and why in the world do I want to talk about it? Well, to start off, I am a senior at The University of North Carolina at Charlotte. When I wrapped up my junior year at UNCC, I knew I needed to be looking for an internship. So what did I do? I attended a career fair of course! and I found exactly what I was looking for, an internship which fused Marketing and Management Information Systems in the wonderful realm of the World Wide Web! Within the next few weeks, I completed all sorts of different tasks from web page creation to basic HTML coding, and within a month after that, I was hired on as Affiliate Manager of the company! I say all that to say this...iBid2Save is a penny auction site which will be launching at the end of this month, July 2011. We are offering as much promotions and information regarding our company as we possibly can. We are even giving away free money in promotional bids just to get people signed up, which, by the way, is also free. I hardly knew much about these type of sites when I first got started. Besides, isn't the world of Penny Auctions just a scam anyway, just a place that breeds gambling? In my opinion, ABSOLUTELY NOT. I'm here to set the record straight. This blog is intended not only to educate and promote sites like iBid2Save but to share your opinions, questions, and feedback on experiences you may have had in the past with Penny Auction sites. So go ahead, shoot away with questions! Let's get it all out in the open, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment